दोन प्रकारची माणसं शांत झोपतात. एक ज्यांना स्वप्नच पडत नाहीत अन एक ज्यांची स्वप्नं पूर्ण होतात. माझ्यासारखे काही अर्धवट झोपेत, उठ्ल्या क्षणाला रागात जागे होत, स्वप्नांची भुतं मानगुटीवर नेतात. कधी वाटतं स्वप्नांना आयुष्य आहे. कधी वाटतं आयुष्य हेच स्वप्न आहे! जाग यावी,निसटून जावं.

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Loner..

I was once part of the WOW-WOW circles...know what i mean? you pamper somebody's creativity ego and vice versa...i did recite my poems in such circles....loved the appreciation..was floating in the mist..that i am the next great marathi poetic sensation..I AM ! but thats not the point...
the moment of truth did come ultra soon though..one my fella poets read out a dabba one..and when i confronted him...i grinned and i said "wow"....
Next moment on..i decided to be a loner..and its difficult !
i write for myself..people love it..i love that they do..i love reciting and singing for them..
though i am a full timer in Medicine..poetry n writing is my passion too...
To be honest guys, i dont know how i am gonna release my poetry and songs...coz these days its about constant hammering, marketing...and you need to do it consistently...
So every year, as exams approach, december is worrysome..always..My PR, social networking goes hibernating...
There is no Break from life=poetry=study, but still i get apprehensive about loosing my readership...
so i was feelin a lil down these days...about not posting latest poems...but today i saw this reply.. and its not from any wow wow circle....

"take ur time...
its nice to read your latest post..though we were never busy in studies (Coz its da thing we do to kill time)you do it sincerely .we will wait for your posts.there aren't many things worth waiting for around these days "

And i am all misty again... and this time I am not alone :)
i have you..loving my poems unconditionally...its humbling :)
lets see if i can pull off some more posts nd poems...before the great xam :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...