दोन प्रकारची माणसं शांत झोपतात. एक ज्यांना स्वप्नच पडत नाहीत अन एक ज्यांची स्वप्नं पूर्ण होतात. माझ्यासारखे काही अर्धवट झोपेत, उठ्ल्या क्षणाला रागात जागे होत, स्वप्नांची भुतं मानगुटीवर नेतात. कधी वाटतं स्वप्नांना आयुष्य आहे. कधी वाटतं आयुष्य हेच स्वप्न आहे! जाग यावी,निसटून जावं.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

think again..


I am afraid,
that they will love me

follow me,
I may become a religion

should it dawn,
day, I be thy hero

or mercifully spare,
I die alone as none

beloved people,
perhaps I should scare you

now is time,
than to let you dream

of tomorrow,
when I leave you stranded

with regrets,
of your conviction 'she's right'

of waking up,
that you followed 'I must'

left answers,
chose wrong questions, not yours

a misguided quest,
my own leisure, you realize

wasn't yours,
not even the choice 'no'

things happen,
as probability forces into existence

to be..
or not to be, indeed

is, isn't it?
a consequential yet funny question !

1 comment:

  1. Check this one out:

    http://30pieces.pranab.in/2010/05/carnival-of-lust-101-call-for.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...