दोन प्रकारची माणसं शांत झोपतात. एक ज्यांना स्वप्नच पडत नाहीत अन एक ज्यांची स्वप्नं पूर्ण होतात. माझ्यासारखे काही अर्धवट झोपेत, उठ्ल्या क्षणाला रागात जागे होत, स्वप्नांची भुतं मानगुटीवर नेतात. कधी वाटतं स्वप्नांना आयुष्य आहे. कधी वाटतं आयुष्य हेच स्वप्न आहे! जाग यावी,निसटून जावं.

Sunday, April 11, 2010

smothered with love :)


i was searching for a baby poem to congratulate my sis..
i thought of writing one..but motherhood is one feeling,i feel i cant do cent percent justice to, not yet..
thats when i stumbled upon this phrase..

smothered with love..

smothered with love ?

at times...

so comfortable while loving..aren't we?..

yet not at ease while being loved..

smothered with love..

at times !

anyways,i managed to like one poem and here it is..


you are more perfect

than I could have hoped,

more beautiful than I could have dreamed,

more precious than I could have imagined,

I love you more than
I could have known.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...