दोन प्रकारची माणसं शांत झोपतात. एक ज्यांना स्वप्नच पडत नाहीत अन एक ज्यांची स्वप्नं पूर्ण होतात. माझ्यासारखे काही अर्धवट झोपेत, उठ्ल्या क्षणाला रागात जागे होत, स्वप्नांची भुतं मानगुटीवर नेतात. कधी वाटतं स्वप्नांना आयुष्य आहे. कधी वाटतं आयुष्य हेच स्वप्न आहे! जाग यावी,निसटून जावं.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I hate love stories… seriously?

The thing I love most about being myself, is that there are no rules!

And that hasn’t deterred me from making resolutions every now and then...

One of my all time favorite resolutions is to limit the number of movies that I see…

Well…year after year, while I was adding indices to my soda water glasses…clearly (!!) that hasn’t worked out…

In fact, Dhule, where I idled away my undergrad life, is the place to be if u are a movie buff or foodie!

I mean 35 bucks for balcony! Too much :)

Seriously ...we were so addicted, had I ever taken roll call in the theatre instead, on Fridays… oh I should have!

However, spontaneity can take u down in the dumps at times…

I had yet another slumpy dumpy movie experience last Friday!

Last 1& ½ yrs have been soo catastrophic on the movies and critique front…I don’t know whats happened to me!

I am not the kinda person who ll label something trash just because Its understandable…and be deluded by some random strokes posing as abstraction!

I am a believer..very much starry-eyed..life is as much a fairy tale to me as to every romantic..

Still I have been a gloomy gus about love and relationships lately !

Has growing up messed up my head in the clouds? May be its just cynicism escalating …

nah …I do empathize with those who do believe…love, god…whatever…and its enough for me,

to be able to enjoy the artwork inspired by beliefs…

so after due consideration to recent accusations that I have become so cynical that I hate love stories…

I m happy to conclude that…

I happen to have weird taste in movies (everything rather :)

I miss the company of my gang! Without hooting, whistling, laughter waves, even the bestest of movies seem dull…

And it is not because I hate love stories…..but I hate love stories is really slumpy…

Well something out of everything won’t turn out to be that brilliant as u hoped… but I believe in trying…

Yay….see….i do believe in something :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...