दोन प्रकारची माणसं शांत झोपतात. एक ज्यांना स्वप्नच पडत नाहीत अन एक ज्यांची स्वप्नं पूर्ण होतात. माझ्यासारखे काही अर्धवट झोपेत, उठ्ल्या क्षणाला रागात जागे होत, स्वप्नांची भुतं मानगुटीवर नेतात. कधी वाटतं स्वप्नांना आयुष्य आहे. कधी वाटतं आयुष्य हेच स्वप्न आहे! जाग यावी,निसटून जावं.

Friday, July 2, 2010

wristcutters

Why can’t it bleed?
Its my heart..
I know I said ‘would
Love to die..

Why can’t I sleep?
A dream awaits..
I know I said ‘wouldn’t
Believe a lie..

I lied to you honey
And loved to live..
Believed dreams instead
Slashed & bled..

So you were with a bleeder
White lies, all along..
Remember my Angelic glow?
Anemia, you know!

2 comments:

  1. I have read this before... suicidal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i 'faint'ly remember, it started out as a frenzy to get of all old stuff..
    though now i do feel light headed..and too myopic to see my wrist :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...