दोन प्रकारची माणसं शांत झोपतात. एक ज्यांना स्वप्नच पडत नाहीत अन एक ज्यांची स्वप्नं पूर्ण होतात. माझ्यासारखे काही अर्धवट झोपेत, उठ्ल्या क्षणाला रागात जागे होत, स्वप्नांची भुतं मानगुटीवर नेतात. कधी वाटतं स्वप्नांना आयुष्य आहे. कधी वाटतं आयुष्य हेच स्वप्न आहे! जाग यावी,निसटून जावं.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Lie to me..

these days i bump into awfully beautiful songs..
assimilated instantaneously..
they come with subtitles :)

it all starts with a fatality..
some last breaths escaping..
through a bathtub full of motor oil..
subtly effervescent...

or up close, a frozen mermaid..
frivolously defiant...

i feel numb to be thinking of aesthetics..
god, it feels awfully beautiful...
may be its their circumstantiality..
worth killing for..
may be thats the whole point..


"I don't know if you notice anything different.
It's getting dark and it's getting cold and the nights are getting long
And I don't know if you even notice at all
That I'm long gone

And the things that keep us apart
Keep me alive
And the things that keep me alive
Keep me alone
This is the thing

I don't know if you notice anything missing
Like the leaves on the trees or my clothes all over the floor
And I don't know if you even notice at all
'Cause I was real quiet when I closed the door

(from Distance and Time, by Fink)







2 comments:

  1. wow!!!

    "I don't know if you notice anything different.
    It's getting dark and it's getting cold and the nights are getting long
    And I don't know if you even notice at all
    That I'm long gone

    And the things that keep us apart
    Keep me alive
    And the things that keep me alive
    Keep me alone
    This is the thing

    I don't know if you notice anything missing
    Like the leaves on the trees or my clothes all over the floor
    And I don't know if you even notice at all
    'Cause I was real quiet when I closed the door

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...