दोन प्रकारची माणसं शांत झोपतात. एक ज्यांना स्वप्नच पडत नाहीत अन एक ज्यांची स्वप्नं पूर्ण होतात. माझ्यासारखे काही अर्धवट झोपेत, उठ्ल्या क्षणाला रागात जागे होत, स्वप्नांची भुतं मानगुटीवर नेतात. कधी वाटतं स्वप्नांना आयुष्य आहे. कधी वाटतं आयुष्य हेच स्वप्न आहे! जाग यावी,निसटून जावं.

Saturday, December 22, 2012

this is the end...

Although i didnt blog much..
2012 was awesome..
it had a lovely start..
a trip home to meet my favorite, vinu tai :)

it ends with me being the chief resident in my unit..
registrar ship..
it was bestowed upon me, on the 21st morning round !

alas...if only, i wasnt so myopic !
i should have paid more attention to Mayan warnings.. :)

i dont know if i will blog.. bearing round the clock responsibility for so many lives..

my dad had asked me once, why do u write this blog ? does anybody read it? why do they read it ?
i dont think he will ever understand...

but nor did i..
i wrote it for no reason..
until it lead me to Aniket..
and this sense of purpose feels like nirvana !

the end.





This is the endI've drowned and dreamt this momentSo overdue, I owe themSwept away, I'm stolen

Let the sky fall, when it crumblesWe will stand tallAnd face it all together








1 comment:

  1. Some of us other mere mortals read it too!
    you know why i write?? because 'There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.'

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...